Monday, November 9, 2009
Bbback!
Ages after my first and only post , I feel like returning to this abandoned place..or 'space' actually..because every place else in life right now seems so clogged..However busy and professionally perfect life gets, nothing can fill in for the joy of sharing stuff with your close friends...the emotional fool that i am I have always been bad at this ..that 'let go of the old' part before accepting the new..this recent turnaround in life was obviously a bit tooo much..but then everyone has and wishes to have constants in life on whose support you pirouette about in the first place.when it comes to those, just no logic no rationale seems to work ...they just HAVE to be there,shouldnt they? no skype or at&t can help find a way around that now..but then, I have left behind the priciest of my belongings ..I m sure someday I will have gotten over this constant yearning to be with them.people call it getting stronger..till then i will content myself with scribbling over here what used to be a daily dose to my friends:)..hello dear new friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment